Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July

I like the 4th of July a lot. Great memories. Family, block parties, swimming, food, fireworks, birthday parties for my Pop-Pop. HA one time my sister ran through 2 sliding screen doors in a matter of seconds at our cabin trying to alert everyone that "the fireworks are starting, the fireworks are starting!" There was one year I spent the evening on Lake Arrowhead looking straight up at the fireworks exploding above. A couple years we went to a golf course and laid out on the fairway looking straight up at fireworks overhead.


Here's a great pic of a past Independence Day.


This year I'll be camping, at Laguna Seca Raceway and watching the US MotoGP races with one of the guys from work.

Whatever your traditions are, I hope that you have a fun and safe 4th of July. Happy Birthday Pop-Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment