Tuesday, December 8, 2009

She Said Yes

I figure I haven't updated things here in a while. Not sure how many folks miss me and my blog, but for the few (all 3 of you) here's an update.

The last few weeks have been a blur. They have been amazing and full of so much excitement. One day a while ago I met a girl. She was beautiful and had curly hair. I got the guts and I asked her out, she said yes. Well fast forward through 5 and a half years of lots of really good times to November 21. I got the guys and I asked her to marry me, she said yes. It was perfect. A wonderful surprise. I got on one knee. She stopped breathing and started crying. All the right people were there. I planned it to the T. I knew she would say yes, so I wasn't nervous. I'm so happy to have met this girl.



We don't have a date set yet. Busy making plans. Busy. It's a lot to take on. Get engaged. Have a birthday. Page will graduate school. All in less than 30 days. Wow.

More to come.

2 comments:

  1. What the heck! I didn't even know you had a blog! Good to know. ;)
    Miss you, friend.

    ReplyDelete