Saturday, January 30, 2010

iPhone Apps

So there are 10's of thousands of iPhone apps out there but I just wanted to list a few of my faves that I'm using.

  1. Facebook - keep in touch with friends and family on this social media network
  2. Tweetdeck - always gotta find out whats happening in the Twitter'sphere
  3. SportsCenter - you can watch gamecasts of live events if you aren't infront of a tv
  4. TheWeatherChannel - I need to know should I wear the Columbia jacket or not.
  5. TRAFFIC! - I rarely use this one in SF, but it's handy in so-cal for seeing live traffic
  6. Yelp - this has been one of the most helpful apps/sites for me to find new food joints!
  7. Pandora - stream some great music
  8. Southwest - buy tickets and check-in online. I'm flying about once a month so this handy

No comments:

Post a Comment