Saturday, February 28, 2009

I do what I wanna do

Living on my own with no room mates nor friends/family nearby has led me to grow in new levels. I am comfortable going to sit down and eat by myself, I set the thermostat where I want it, and watch what I want on tv. No one shows up unexpected, or begs me to come over and assist them with things. There is the freedom to go do as much or as little as I want. I stick to a schedule though and use a calendar. For example today I unpacked a couple of boxes from the garage and cleaned up my workbench. Then I went to the grocery store and fixed my gourmet club sandwich. I spent over 30 mins preparing this delectable lunch. Why? Because I can. I do what I wanna do. Everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Been living along for nearly 2 years now. There's some aspects I really like, others I don't.

    ReplyDelete