Since my last post the following has occurred:
- USCM - a big Mazda meet w/ a cruise of 50+ cars then bbq/tailgate and Great America.
- Bachelor Party - me and the boys went to San Clemente State Beach for a weekend. Good times were had by all. No one died and we didn't lose anything important. I think we burned all the digital camera memory cards so no evidence could be found :)
- My brother turned 20 and I couldn't be there. I wish I could be around more. I still feel bad for missing his high school graduation.
- My sister returned from FL and will be visiting for a few weeks then back to FL.
- Took amazing engagement pics - Our photographer Anne from One Fine Day Photography came to San Fran and Page and I had a great time shooting for 2 afternoons. I'm sure most of you have seen the pictures.
- 2 Mazda Install days - worked on the car at Kyle's house to get belts changed, fluids flushed, and HID lighting installed. It's always enjoyable to work on cars with friends.
- I started riding my motorcycle to work more frequently. It saves me $4 a day from Muni fares, is faster and more convenient. Last time I rode the Muni the doors flew open at full speed, how dangerous is that!?