Thursday, May 13, 2010

May need to blog more

I just realized it's been over a month since I posted again. Shame on me.

 Since my last post the following has occurred:
  • USCM - a big Mazda meet w/ a cruise of 50+ cars then bbq/tailgate and Great America.
  • Bachelor Party - me and the boys went to San Clemente State Beach for a weekend. Good times were had by all. No one died and we didn't lose anything important. I think we burned all the digital camera memory cards so no evidence could be found :)
  • My brother turned 20 and I couldn't be there. I wish I could be around more. I still feel bad for missing his high school graduation.
  • My sister returned from FL and will be visiting for a few weeks then back to FL.
  • Took amazing engagement pics - Our photographer Anne from One Fine Day Photography came to San Fran and Page and I had a great time shooting for 2 afternoons. I'm sure most of you have seen the pictures.
  • 2 Mazda Install days - worked on the car at Kyle's house to get belts changed, fluids flushed, and HID lighting installed. It's always enjoyable to work on cars with friends.
  • I started riding my motorcycle to work more frequently. It saves me $4 a day from Muni fares, is faster and more convenient. Last time I rode the Muni the doors flew open at full speed, how dangerous is that!?
I will be spending a few days in Riverside coming up for my cousin Kevin's wedding and then for Page's cousin's wedding the following weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment