Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All I want are some cookies

Is it too much to ask for some cookies? Specifically some thin mints and peanut butter patties from the Girl Scouts. I know they are out there, it's that time of year. In fact someone brought in a box of cookies, and one day I saw a group of them at my local Safeway. Unfortunately they have not returned to the areas they can commonly be found, busy shopping centers, grocery stores, etc. I'm not sure if its any different here in SF than Riverside for the rules and regulations on which days girl scouts can sell their cookies, but I just want some. If you know where I can get some locally, preferably in the next 24 hours that would be great.

3 comments:

  1. you are becoming quite the cookie monster! specialty's, girl scouts', baking minis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a Google Map mashup that lists the known locations of "cookie booths" in Northern California
    http://www.girlscoutsnorcal.org/pages/product_sales/booth_finder.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been wondering the same thing!

    ReplyDelete